Fluid exchange service performed by the certified experts and technicians at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, serving the Doraville and Dunwoody areas of Atlanta, GA, includes:
- Brake, power-steering, antifreeze, engine oil, and transmission fluid flushes
- Chemical cleaning of fuel system components
- Replacing all existing fluid with new fluid to proper levels
- Checking for cleanliness and leaks
Why are fluid-exchange services important for my vehicle?
Over time, your vehicle’s essential fluids, including transmission, brake, and power-steering fluids, lose their ability to clean, cool, lubricate, and flow freely, potentially leading to problems such as transmission overheating and/or failure.
Vehicle fluid-exchange services may help:
- Improve vehicle performance
- Extend the life of your transmission
- Restore fuel system efficiency for optimal fuel economy
- Reduce harmful emissions
- Prevent future costly fuel-system repairs
How often should I have my vehicle’s fluids flushed?
Your brake fluid, power-steering fluid, and transmission fluid levels should be checked and topped off at every oil change. Additionally, fuel system flushes should generally be performed annually or every 15,000 mi (24,000 km) while automatic transmission fluid flushes are recommended every two years or 24,000 mi (40,000 km).
You may consider scheduling a fluid-exchange service sooner if you notice any of the following:
- Fluid stains in your driveway or parking spot
- Frequent fluid top-offs required
- Dashboard warning lights come on
For more ways to keep your vehicle in excellent condition, see Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
There is always a way to save at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, serving the Doraville and Dunwoody areas of Atlanta, GA! Check out our Goodyear coupons today!
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline - Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- And more...