Save $10 on an Alignment for Your Car or Truck
Tire and Wheel Alignment
When potholes, curbs, and even routine road wear knock your car wheels out of alignment, the results can range from the subtle (tires that wear prematurely) to dramatic (poor handling).
Think your wheels may need adjusting? Come see us for a free alignment check. We’ll help make sure you’re getting the most from your tire investment, so you can enjoy the road (and the destination) uninterrupted.
How do I know I need my wheels aligned?
- Your tires or tread are worn on one edge—the surest sign of misaligned wheels.
- Your vehicle pulls left or right when you’re cruising a straight, smooth road.
- Your steering wheel shimmies, feels loose, or is hard to turn.
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend getting a four-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or four-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing a set of new tires
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns