A tune-up can give you better gas mileage.
Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center’s ASE Certified mechanics say you can save an average of 4% or 16¢ per gallon.
Today’s engines are highly advanced and difficult to diagnose. That’s why the experts at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, Doraville and Dunwoody, GA, use sophisticated engine diagnostic equipment and vehicle computer data to pinpoint hidden problems and worn parts.
Depending on the age and model of your vehicle, your engine tune-up service includes:
- A thorough inspection of your entire engine and its mechanisms
- Replacement of faulty or worn electronic engine components such as oxygen sensors and electronic control module components
- Replacement of faulty or worn spark plugs, air filters, and fuel filters
1 Source: www.carcare.org
Why are tune-ups important for my vehicle?
Normal vehicle usage causes various parts of your engine to lose their efficiency because of under-the-hood temperature and vibration.
- Regular tune-ups help maintain vehicle safety and performance by ensuring that worn or faulty parts are replaced promptly
- A tune-up can help you achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance
When to get a tune-up
Tune-ups are an important part of regular vehicle maintenance and should be scheduled annually. You should schedule a tune-up sooner if you notice any of the following:
- Your gas mileage is decreasing
- You experience a loss of power or torque
- Your engine sounds like it’s running rough or stalls out at a stop
- You hear knocking or pinging sounds when accelerating or after the ignition is turned off
- Your check engine light remains on after your initial start
For more ways to keep your vehicle in excellent condition, see Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
- Check-engine light
- Tire rotation
- Tire-pressure-monitoring systems
There is always a way to save money on auto repair at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, convenient to Doraville and Dunwoody, GA! Sign up for car care coupons and savings today!
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline - Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- And more...