An oil change is one of the most important things you can do for your car. As a matter of fact, nothing will destroy your engine faster than the oil running too low or not being changed.
If you are using semi synthetic oil it should be changed every 3,000 miles and if you are using full synthetic oil it should be changed every 5,000 miles. This is also a good time to get your tires rotated!
How does an oil change help my vehicle?
- An oil change will help protect your engine by preventing wear, rust, and corrosion in all climates
- Regular oil changes, lubricated fittings, and new oil filters are essential to keeping your vehicle running smoothly
How often should I have my oil changed?
- It’s always a good idea to check your owner’s manual for specific recommendations, however most vehicles require you to change your oil every three months or 3,000 mi./4,800 km.
- For more ways to keep your vehicle driving smoothly, see Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines
Related auto services:
Get an Oil Change Coupon!
With an oil change coupon from Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, Dunwoody and Doraville, GA, you can get a synthetic-blend oil change for your car or truck for only $19.99.
Add just $10 more for the oil change package, good only at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center serving Doraville and Dunwoody areas, and get comprehensive maintenance/service performed by our experienced, ASE-certified technicians. Learn more.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday - 7AM to 6PM
Saturday - 8AM to 5PM
Sunday - Closed
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline - Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- And more...