Exhaust systems help maintain a quiet ride and prevent harmful gases from entering your vehicle.
Climate and normal road conditions can damage, break, or wear out exhaust components over time. The comprehensive muffler and exhaust systems service performed by the experts at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, Doraville and Dunwoody areas of Atlanta, GA includes:
- Comprehensive inspection of all exhaust components
- Replacing all exhaust parts that are broken, missing, or malfunctioning
Why is it important to get muffler and exhaust systems service for my vehicle?
Maintaining your muffler and exhaust system not only helps to minimize engine noise, it helps protect you and others from dangerous carbon monoxide and/or carbon dioxide fumes and helps reduce pollutants released into the atmosphere. Your emissions system:
- Directs harmful engine exhaust gases away from the inside of your vehicle
- Reduces pollutants released into the atmosphere
- Minimizes engine exhaust noises
How often should I get my exhaust system checked?
Goodyear recommends having your exhaust system checked out at least once a year.
- It’s easy for you (and everyone around you) to tell when your muffler needs repair
- Your emissions system can have other, more serious problems that aren’t quite so obvious to detect
- Pinholes, stuck valves, loose brackets, and catalytic converter malfunctions in your exhaust system could allow deadly carbon monoxide to leak into your vehicle
Be sure to check out Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines for more ways to keep your vehicle running smoothly, quietly, and efficiently.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
There is always a way to save at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, serving the Doraville and Dunwoody areas of Atlanta, GA! Check out our Goodyear coupons today!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday - 7AM to 6PM
Saturday - 8AM to 5PM
Sunday - Closed
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline - Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- And more...