Worn and/or un-lubricated universal joints are common driveline conditions.
Driveline services from the experts at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center of Doraville / Atlanta, Georgia, are performed by our experienced, ASE certified mechanics and include:
- Measuring and refilling the transmission fluid
- Inspecting the constant velocity (CV) and universal joints for loss of lubricant or excessive movement
- Checking for noises or vibration during acceleration
- Drive shaft repairs as needed
Why is my driveline important for my vehicle?
Driveline components are responsible for transmitting power from your engine and delivering the torque to your vehicle’s wheels, to give you the most responsive handling and speed possible. Driveline mechanisms generally consist of the drive shaft and universal joints.
How do I know when to get my driveline checked?
- If you notice a vibration or rumbling noise when you’re driving down the highway, you may be experiencing a driveline vibration
- Squeaking, grinding, clunking, or loud metal-on-metal chirping sounds can mean worn and/or unlubricated universal joints
- Be sure to check your owner’s manual for specific recommendations for proper care, lubrication intervals, and lubricants to be used
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday - 7AM to 6PM
Saturday - 8AM to 5PM
Sunday - Closed
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline - Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- And more...