For safe & reliable operation, every vehicle depends on a fully functional electrical system.
To troubleshoot your vehicle’s electrical system, the experts at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, serving the Doraville and Dunwoody areas of Atlanta, GA, use specialized diagnostic equipment to access your vehicle’s data and pinpoint the cause of any electrical problems. Our electrical system service includes:
- A thorough visual inspection of battery and case condition
- Check to ensure your battery can still deliver adequate power, and replace it if necessary
- Electrical cable connections are examined and adjusted, if necessary
- Engine diagnostics may be necessary to troubleshoot sophisticated systems or complex electrical problems
Why is it important to get my vehicle’s electric system serviced?
There are dozens of electrical components needed to route power in your vehicle’s electrical system and these can vary greatly according to vehicle make, model and age. Your electrical system includes your vehicle’s battery, alternator and starter. Many new vehicles also feature sophisticated computer systems that affect functions like steering, brakes, sensors, and more. All of these electrical components make it difficult to diagnose the cause of vehicle electrical problems, but most begin and end with your battery.
How do I know when it is time to have my vehicle’s electrical system serviced?
Batteries usually last between three and seven years, so it’s a smart idea to replace yours every four years as a safety measure. Have your vehicle’s electrical system checked immediately if:
- Your vehicle won’t start – you turn your key and hear clicking, grinding, or no sound at all
- Interior or dashboard lights do not illuminate properly
- Your vehicle runs well, but the headlights dim while you’re traveling at low speeds, or idling at a stop
For more ways to keep your vehicle in excellent condition, see Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines.
There is always a way to save money at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, convenient to Doraville and Dunwoody, GA! Sign up for car care coupons and savings today!
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline - Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- And more...